toi's world

So, here's the thing...I always feel like I missed out on some lesson about what I am supposed to do with my life. Was there an orientation day that I missed where someone let everone else in on the ways of the world? So, here it is my take on stuff.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Mid-September Validation

I don't think that anyone should hold out for validation from others. Hey, if you can get it that way I say "go for it". As for me, on a good day my self esteem is only at a negative 5000, despite the best efforts of loved ones and medication. So, I thought that I would stop pissing and moaning about it and start validating myself. To start with this month at work is my annual review, and we have to fill out a self evaluation, oh great just what someone with a low opinion of themselves needs to do write about how great they are. I just gave myself the minimum on everything and then went home and sobbed in the shower (even though I wanted to give myself more). Is that validation? My answer is not hardly. Thats why this is only a middle of the month validation. My goal for the rest of the month is the following: recite the stuart smilley montra in the mirror everyday and continue blogging. Thats it!!! I set goals for the month, Validation complete.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever! See if you can pick out the stuff that I had input on when you get your eval :)

 
At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What happened? Did you get burned out on your blog?????????????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home