toi's world

So, here's the thing...I always feel like I missed out on some lesson about what I am supposed to do with my life. Was there an orientation day that I missed where someone let everone else in on the ways of the world? So, here it is my take on stuff.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Procrastination Solved

I am a procrastinator. Always have been, and more than likely always will be. As much as I try to be productive I always seem to fins a way not to be. Then I came across this article that talked about structured procrastination, it was like a light came on and I think I actually heard harps begin to play in the background. Take a look for yourselves, this article probably won't save or even change your life, but at least it has given me a new outlook about my own procrastination. www.structuredprocrastination.com/
I haven't looked at the rest of the website, this just made my day and I didn't want to be disappointed if I didn't like the rest of the site.

2 Comments:

At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my! Now I have a name for what it is that I actually do. Thank you - this makes me feel better too:)

 
At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about he money thing, my parents didn't even so much as teach me to play monopoly! Wouldn't it have been nice to have had moms more like Suze Orman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home