toi's world

So, here's the thing...I always feel like I missed out on some lesson about what I am supposed to do with my life. Was there an orientation day that I missed where someone let everone else in on the ways of the world? So, here it is my take on stuff.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Hella

Words and or expressions that sound better with "Hella" in front of them:

lame
cool
wasted
sad
stupid
Those are all I have for now. Note: some of these words were taken from an episaode of South Park, to learn more about this interesting and timeless show click on South Park under Links.

2 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burned out on the blogg or what? I came here to read some good stuff and all I'm getting is ould news!

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Burned out on blogging or what? I came here to read some good stuff and all I get is old news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home